Sample Procedure for Management Review:
Title: Management Review
No. 1.1 Rev. A
Approved by: Date:
This procedure appplies to executive management review of the Quality are Us quality system.
1.0 MEETING CALLED
At a minimum, management review meetings are held quarterly.
The management review meeting is called by the Quality are Us management representative (President) Meeting attendees are notified when the management representative hands out a meeting agenda.
At a minimum, meeting attendees are:
• President (Management Representative)
• Vice President - Operations
• Vice President - Sales
• Q.A. Coordinator
• Warehouse Superintendent
In the event that a required attendee cannot be present during the meeting, a designee will be appointed to attend. The Q.A. Coordinator prepares quality-related information for the meeting for review.
2.0 MEETING HELD
The management review meeting chaired by the President.
At a minimum, the following are reviewed during management review:
• Continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of the quality system including the quality policy
• Audit results (internal, customer and 3rd party)
• Customer feedback
• Process performance
• Product conformity
• Status of corrective and preventive actions
• Any changes that could affect the quality management system
• Recommendations for improvement
• Progress towards quality objectives
• Follow-up of actions assigned during previous management reviews
3.0 ASSIGN ACTION ITEMS
At a minimum, the following shall be documented as outputs from management review:
• Any action items assigned
• Any resource needs
• Improvement of product and/or services
• Improvement of the effectiveness of the quality management system and its processes
Action items are documented in the meeting minutes and assigned to appropriate personnel by the President.
Any corrective or preventive actions initiated during management review meetings are conducted in accordance with Quality are Us procedures.
4.0 DISTRIBUTE MINUTES AND FILE RECORDS
The minutes of the management review meeting are distributed by the Q.A. Coordinator or a designee. A copy of the records are filed by the Q.A. Coordinator along with any other appropriate information as part of the quality records.